Below are the general terms and conditions governing the AIR MILES® Offers for Harold Snow Service Group.
RUNNING AN EXTRAORDINARY BUSINESS DESERVES EXTRAORDINARY REWARDS.
AIR MILES REWARDS POLICY
- You must be registered as an AIR MILES® Collector in order to start earning AIR MILES® Reward Miles. To become an AIR MILES® Collector, visit www.airmiles.ca and enroll in the AIR MILES® Reward Program.
- Customers will get AIR MILES® by providing their AIR MILES® Collector number to Harold Snow staff.
- It is the customer's responsibility to advise Harold Snow staff that they are an AIR MILES® Collector at time of order.
- Customers will get Miles on the basis of 1 AIR MILES® Reward Mile for every $40 spent on parts and service at Harold Snow, excluding applicable taxes.
- Customers will get Miles on the basis of 1 AIR MILES® Reward Mile for every $40 spent on new equipment purchases at Harold Snow, excluding applicable taxes.
- Customers can get up to a maximum of 500 Miles each month.
- Miles can only be collected if the invoice is paid in full within 30 days of the invoice date for parts and service, and at time of order for equipment purchases.
- Miles can only be collected if the customer account is in good standing.
- Members of Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador (HNL) are eligible to earn double AIR MILES® Reward Miles on all parts, service, and equipment purchases, only if their invoice is paid upon receipt. This offer cannot be combined with another AIR MILES® Reward Miles offer and they must advise Harold Snow staff of their membership status at time of order.
- Miles will be administered within 60 days of the invoice date.
- Harold Snow reserves the right to change or terminate AIR MILES® Reward Miles offers without notice.
- Monthly AIR MILES® Reward Miles offers have specific terms and conditions. Please see the appropriate offer below for more information (if applicable).